Tingewick Hall, in the John Radcliffe hospital, is one of OUDC’s larger venues. As a major department of Oxford University, it is well-served by local bus routes; you can find details here.
If cycling from central Oxford:
- Go past science area to entrance to the parks by Linacre college on South Parks Road.
- Go through the parks over the bridges.
- Turn right up Ferry Road, then left onto main road.
- Turn right onto Jack Straw’s lane just after the pedestrian crossing by the church.
- Go up the hill, and turn left at the top.
- Take 2nd exit at roundabout.
- Follow road down to new buildings of JR.
- Take 2nd exit at that roundabout.
- Go up the hill past the emergency dept.
Either way, when you get to the JR campus, follow the road clockwise around the site to find the Hall, which is on the far side of the campus.
Headley Way, Oxford OX3 9DU